28 August, 2011

Summer Sunday

Thought that i would write a quick piece about my week... as its been mixed and a little roller-coaster in between! 


My sister went away last Monday to sunny Turkey (jammy bugger), considering I had 5 holidays in 10 months, Im feeling a bit down that I don't know when my next jolly-day will be! So I have actually missed not seeing her, i wont tell her that, but i did.  


Have spent some lovely jubbly time with my mom and her parter which has been really good and long overdue, and although it was just outings here and there, it was nice just spending quality time with them. They helped me with a very important decision this week and have been life savers, but I will update about this at a later date when everything is finalised!!!


I was able to spend some time with the boy, which can be difficult at times, and I suppose I could have seen him sooner, but I quite enjoyed been at home, and it meant the time I did see him was even better! I wont be seeing him for a week or so as he is away with work, but its been like that from the moment I met him, so I am used to it. It is definitely true when they say 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder'...

Wish the weather would perk up a bit, but there is nothing better than spending a sunday in 'slobbies' as I call them... Today I am sporting denim shorts, burgundy/raspberry Uggs and an oversized shirt! There is no better feeling than been able to put on whatever you fancy and not have to worry about if it looks right or its the right choice for outside! 


Oh well... realised that this blog isn't that informative, but hey-ho! Happy Sunday people


K. 



No comments:

Post a Comment