Froggy
Now this may look a bit bizarre, but this makes me smile.
It wiggles from side to side, when its soaked up enough sun! My mom got it for me from a little shop in Ludlow. I also have a mini-monkey, but the frog is cutest.
It always manages to make me smile, even on a glum and cloudy day!
LadyBug
Again, something childish, but I snuggle this and cant stop messing around with it, because its squidgy!
My sister bought it me the other day and it has now become my nap companion.
My H&M Scarf
I picked this up from my local H&M for £6.99.
It was all on its own and as soon as i saw it, it was mine!
I had seen a blog talking about the Mulberry scarves, and this reminded me of one.
So I paired it with a white t-shirt and jeans, and looked summer perfect!
What i like about scarves, is that they are so versatile and can be worm a million ways throughout the whole year. Keep your eyes out for more new scarves!
Keeping note of Everything!
I got this a couple of months ago, and keep it in my handbag, so that whenever i need to write something down or make a note, i do so!
I use it to make lists, write contact details, log job applications... just about everything.
I got this from Paperchase in Shrewsbury, and what i like about it is that it has different paper types, so some lined, checked or plain, and it also has pockets so i can put things like business cards, receipts or general pieces of paper.
Its also the perfect size for being in my handbag!
Last, but by no means least...
My Mulberry Roxanne
My sister asked if I wanted to go to Cheshire Oaks the other week, and as soon as she said it, my mind was on Mulberry!
So i had some money to spend, and wanted to treat myself for finishing uni... so off we trot and my first point of call was Mulberry shop. So as I ambled round the store, admired what was before me, from messenger bags to purses, I was away with the fairies!
As i walked round, eyeing up what I liked, i was getting to the last shelf... and there before me... Roxanne.
My first Mulberry purchase was a Mabel in Edinburgh, March 2009. Black, soft leather, perfect size, the younger sister of Roxanne was mine!
Whilst in Edinburgh I had noticed Roxanne, but was out of my price range, so for many years after, my heart still desired a Roxanne.
As this was the first shop I visited, I wanted to go round the other shops and make sure this was the right thing to do. I had noticed a smaller/cheaper bag I also liked, so I knew i had two options. Looking around, it came down to, I either get Roxanne, or i get the smaller bag and a Michael Kors watch I had also seen.
But my mind was made up, Roxanne it was. Who said there was no such thing as Love at first sight!





No comments:
Post a Comment