Whilst mooching around Twitter, I had seen Graze been bounced around.
So been the nosey person I am, I decided to check it out... Intrigued by the choices available and the simplicity of the product, I left it for a while.
So last week, i was feeling peckish and whilst tucking into my pack of raisins, i hoped for something a little more exciting!
So back i went to Graze and placed my first order... I went through the site 'rating what i liked and disliked and low and behold, I received my first Graze box yesterday!
 |
| Stop! Oh yes, Wait a minute Mr. Postman! |
 |
| Opening up... |
 |
| My lucky mix! |
 |
| For ME!!! |
As you can see, the packaging is delightful and is made from recycled materials. The first box was free, then my next one will be half price, and then weekly they will cost me £3.49, which I think is extremely reasonable for what you get and the snacks are yummy!
You can choose to have them as many times a week and delivered to where ever you want. I look forward to my next one already!
Im off to choose my next box!
K.
No comments:
Post a Comment